St Marks Picton Marriage Registers (Members Only)

These registers are contained in three volumes that cover marriages in the Anglican Parish of Picton (first known as Stonequarry and the Oaks) from 1839 to 1963. Volume 1 covers 1839 to 1897, Volume 2 covers 1898 to 1929 with Volume 3, covering 1929 to 1963. The complete set has in excess of 900 marriages from 24th July 1839 to 22nd June 1963 and can be searched by bride or groom name below.
Please read the important notes below regarding Volumes 1, 2 & 3

This content is for Members Only. Please Login. Not a Member? Join Us